Steem Dollars (SBD) Price Down 0.7% Over Last 7 Days
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. One Steem Dollars coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.79 or 0.00007769 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Upbit. Steem Dollars has a market capitalization of $6.01 million and approximately $18,455.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,256.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $325.40 or 0.03176195 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009024 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001583 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004205 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $77.44 or 0.00756955 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003257 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005000 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, GOPAX, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.