Steem Dollars Hits One Day Trading Volume of $2.24 Million (SBD)
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 22nd. Over the last week, Steem Dollars has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $23.71 million and $2.24 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.17 or 0.00024910 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,750.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,007.69 or 0.11562700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00024195 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00039105 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $80.91 or 0.00925606 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00022768 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.57 or 0.00144217 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.35 or 0.01702250 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.