Steem Dollars Achieves Market Cap of $15.37 Million (SBD)
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 20th. During the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 2.9% higher against the dollar. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $15.37 million and approximately $401,116.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be purchased for $0.98 or 0.00015548 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, GOPAX and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6,329.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $521.50 or 0.08254138 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013602 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027022 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012349 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00017708 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00027654 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.87 or 0.02042030 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00237230 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00063516 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC, GOPAX, Bittrex, Poloniex and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.