Status (SNT) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $30.74 Million
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. Over the last seven days, Status has traded down 9.1% against the dollar. One Status token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001416 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, BigONE, Tidex and Huobi. Status has a market cap of $559.80 million and approximately $30.74 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007955 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $120.52 or 0.01058310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008795 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00038929 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00089282 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.82 or 0.00182817 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015528 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Token Trading
Status can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Kucoin, BigONE, Upbit, Huobi, Liqui, EtherDelta, Tidex, IDEX, Gatecoin, Binance, Cobinhood, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Bittrex, AEX and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to purchase Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.