Status (SNT) Achieves Market Capitalization of $81.94 Million
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 28th. Over the last seven days, Status has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. One Status token can currently be bought for about $0.0236 or 0.00000577 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Poloniex, Liqui and LATOKEN. Status has a market capitalization of $81.94 million and $14.62 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00412795 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002614 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.09 or 0.01591877 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00228976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00005762 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00001245 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Gate.io, Kyber Network, DDEX, Ovis, TOPBTC, Gatecoin, Radar Relay, Ethfinex, DEx.top, Liqui, Upbit, HitBTC, Neraex, DragonEX, ChaoEX, Tidex, Koinex, OTCBTC, LATOKEN, OKEx, Cobinhood, IDCM, OOOBTC, Bancor Network, Poloniex, ZB.COM, GOPAX, Livecoin, CoinTiger, Huobi, IDEX, IDAX, Bithumb, Kucoin, Binance, BigONE and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.