Status Market Capitalization Reaches $60.89 Million (SNT)
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 20th. During the last seven days, Status has traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar. Status has a market capitalization of $60.89 million and $20.10 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Status token can now be bought for $0.0175 or 0.00000168 BTC on major exchanges including Kyber Network, Poloniex, Tidex and Radar Relay.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.69 or 0.00265794 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009660 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.90 or 0.01295022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00022435 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00092452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000429 BTC.
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, TOPBTC, Livecoin, LATOKEN, DDEX, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, Bittrex, DEx.top, Binance, IDCM, Neraex, BigONE, OKEx, DragonEX, Poloniex, Huobi, Radar Relay, Gatecoin, Koinex, Upbit, Ovis, Bancor Network, Tidex, ABCC, Ethfinex, Liqui, IDEX, OOOBTC, OTCBTC, IDAX, ChaoEX, Kyber Network, Bithumb, Gate.io, HitBTC, GOPAX and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.