Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. During the last week, Status has traded down 24.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Status coin can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00000356 BTC on popular exchanges. Status has a market cap of $539.30 million and approximately $50.06 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.67 or 0.00086237 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00003889 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00022805 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $551.75 or 0.01263105 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.44 or 0.00065103 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002291 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.69 or 0.00116050 BTC.
Status Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Status Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.