Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT) Receives Media Sentiment Rating of 0.26
News articles about Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (NYSE:HOT) have been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide earned a daily sentiment score of 0.26 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the company an impact score of 46.2547617784609 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s New Hotel Category (nerdwallet.com)
- Global Luxury Hotels Market : Growth rides on back of Rapid Advances in Travel and Tourism Industry (cmfenews.com)
- It’s the dawn of a new era for hotel points obsessives (qz.com)
- Hotel Intel: Marriott CEO unveils new Sheraton model in St-Hyacinthe (montrealgazette.com)
- Hotels Market 2018 Analysis by Key Players, Industry Growth, Size, Share, Trends, Sales Forecast and Supply Demand … (thechronicleindia.com)
Shares of HOT opened at $77.05 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.45, a quick ratio of 1.18 and a current ratio of 1.19. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has a fifty-two week low of $56.87 and a fifty-two week high of $84.37.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, LLC, formerly Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc, is a hotel and leisure company. The Company’s hotel business is focused on the global operation of hotels and resorts primarily in the luxury and upper upscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company manages and operates its hotel business in three hotel segments: the Americas; Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EAME), and Asia Pacific.
Featured Article: Analyst Ratings
Receive News & Ratings for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.