Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Starbase has a market cap of $496,396.33 and $23.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Starbase coin can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Starbase has traded down 33% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.57 or 0.00087098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.59 or 0.00019386 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001831 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.24 or 0.00070023 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $479.23 or 0.00877513 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,412.96 or 0.09911534 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.65 or 0.00101898 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.00 or 0.00043945 BTC.
Starbase Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Starbase is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform. It is built on the Ethereum network, allowing users to launch their fundraising campaigns, sell issued tokens and pay team members. The STAR token can be used for services within the platform and it is also used to receive rewards from project revenue in the form of Ether and Ethereum-based tokens. The STAR token is inflationary. “
Starbase Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Starbase should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Starbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.