StableUSD (USDS) Trading 0.1% Higher Over Last Week
StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 20th. StableUSD has a total market capitalization of $3.80 million and $160,883.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, StableUSD has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One StableUSD token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00012052 BTC on exchanges including Binance and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003551 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012179 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.40 or 0.00223230 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.38 or 0.01156968 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029311 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00089239 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
StableUSD Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for StableUSD is medium.com/stably-blog. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io.
Buying and Selling StableUSD
StableUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.