StableUSD Market Capitalization Tops $3.75 Million (USDS)
StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. One StableUSD token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00009896 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. StableUSD has a total market capitalization of $3.75 million and $283,431.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, StableUSD has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.63 or 0.00203623 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.51 or 0.01169452 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00086831 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016958 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022440 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io. StableUSD’s official message board is medium.com/stably-blog.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StableUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.