SpreadCoin (SPR) Trading Down 9.1% This Week
SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded down 38% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 17th. One SpreadCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0043 or 0.00000118 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. SpreadCoin has a total market cap of $48,324.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SpreadCoin has traded down 9.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 48.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info.
Buying and Selling SpreadCoin
SpreadCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpreadCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.