SpreadCoin (SPR) Trading Down 10.1% This Week
SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 26th. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $992,823.00 and approximately $5,521.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, SpreadCoin has traded down 10.1% against the dollar. One SpreadCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0931 or 0.00001439 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 10,663,806 coins. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info.
SpreadCoin Coin Trading
SpreadCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.