Sport and Leisure (SNL) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $121,884.00
Sport and Leisure (CURRENCY:SNL) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 18th. In the last seven days, Sport and Leisure has traded up 20.7% against the US dollar. One Sport and Leisure token can now be purchased for $0.0102 or 0.00000112 BTC on major exchanges. Sport and Leisure has a market capitalization of $6.89 million and approximately $121,884.00 worth of Sport and Leisure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021429 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00000985 BTC.
- Uptrennd (1UP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Wavesbet (WBET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sport and Leisure Token Profile
Sport and Leisure Token Trading
Sport and Leisure can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sport and Leisure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sport and Leisure should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sport and Leisure using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sport and Leisure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sport and Leisure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.