Sphere 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $80,356.00 (SPHR)
Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 17th. In the last week, Sphere has traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar. Sphere has a total market capitalization of $6.94 million and approximately $80,356.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sphere coin can currently be purchased for about $2.25 or 0.00029000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $66.81 or 0.00861023 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007154 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003598 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00090979 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002486 BTC.
- PutinCoin (PUT) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000170 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.