Spectrecoin (XSPEC) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $8,729.00
Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00007384 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bisq. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $8.41 million and approximately $8,729.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 20.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00026121 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00037644 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00056714 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $211.01 or 0.04094098 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00008220 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000890 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bisq. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.