Spectrecoin (XSPEC) Achieves Market Capitalization of $9.35 Million
Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 23rd. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.45 or 0.00005316 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $9.35 million and $33,956.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002231 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.17 or 0.00214741 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00128795 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003362 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.68 or 0.00161722 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00017660 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029859 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009976 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000487 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.