Spectrecoin 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $20,280.00 (XSPEC)
Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $16.86 million and $20,280.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.75 or 0.00009677 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bisq and Livecoin. During the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 64.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00016650 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00036440 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00024564 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $176.55 or 0.02272584 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005555 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00051439 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bisq. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.