Sparks (SPK) Market Cap Reaches $0.00
Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 43.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. Over the last week, Sparks has traded down 63.5% against the US dollar. One Sparks coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001179 BTC on popular exchanges. Sparks has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $1,683.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002511 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.38 or 0.00090207 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012431 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00012998 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006730 BTC.
Sparks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Sparks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.