SparkPoint (CURRENCY:SRK) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. During the last week, SparkPoint has traded 22.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. SparkPoint has a market cap of $97.08 million and approximately $5.80 million worth of SparkPoint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SparkPoint coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0121 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.54 or 0.00068660 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00020792 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $380.35 or 0.00677581 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $49.70 or 0.00088533 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.66 or 0.00038578 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SparkPoint Ecosystem is a decentralized payment gateway with integrated crypto exchanges, blockchain-based e-learning, gaming, and online store. SparkPoint Token (SRK) is the SparkPoint digital coin based on ERC-20 token standard following the Ethereum Blockchain. SRK is designed to power the four different platforms in the SparkPoint Ecosystem, viz., SparkX, SparkPlace, SparkPlay & SparkRoom being the digital wallet, e-commerce platform, gaming and application store & e-learning portal respectively. “
SparkPoint Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparkPoint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SparkPoint should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SparkPoint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SparkPoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparkPoint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.