Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Earning Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Report Shows
Media coverage about Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRNE) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Sorrento Therapeutics earned a coverage optimism score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 48.1252526348306 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Global Myc Proto Oncogene Protein Market Overview 2018: Peptomyc SL, Phylogica Ltd, Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (economicdailygazette.com)
- Red Hot Stocks: Eyes On Credit Suisse Group AG (CS), Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (SRNE) (gvtimes.com)
- Scilex Presents ZTlido™ Data on Superior Adhesion over Lidocaine Patch Formulation (finance.yahoo.com)
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Given Average Recommendation of “Buy” by Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Zacks: Brokerages Anticipate Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) to Post -$0.20 Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
NASDAQ SRNE opened at $4.95 on Monday. Sorrento Therapeutics has a 1-year low of $1.67 and a 1-year high of $10.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06, a quick ratio of 1.39 and a current ratio of 1.39.
Sorrento Therapeutics Company Profile
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical stage biotechnology company, primarily engages in the discovery and development of therapies focused on oncology and the treatment of chronic cancer pain worldwide. The company is focusing on the development of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-based immunotherapies using autologous T-cells.
Featured Story: Risk Tolerance and Your Investment Decisions
Receive News & Ratings for Sorrento Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sorrento Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.