Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) Share Price
Media stories about Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Time Warner Cable earned a news impact score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the cable operator an impact score of 46.055536975998 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Growing up on the green: Gianniny caps off senior season – Spectrum News (twcnews.com)
- Reviewing DISH Network Corporation (DISH) and Time Warner Cable (TWC) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Comparing WideOpenWest (WOW) and Time Warner Cable (TWC) (americanbankingnews.com)
- All the Things You Could Do in the Time It Would Take to Catch Up on ‘Game of Thrones’ (finance.yahoo.com)
- TWC, Consumers Largely Denied Requests In TCPA Litigation – Law360 (subscription) (law360.com)
Shares of Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) traded down 0.21% on Wednesday, reaching $209.56. 49,704,180 shares of the company traded hands. Time Warner Cable has a one year low of $162.33 and a one year high of $217.91. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $208.28 and its 200 day moving average is $192.56.
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC) is a provider of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States with clustered cable systems located in approximately five geographic areas, including New York State, the Carolinas, the Midwest, Southern California and Texas. The Company operates through three segments: Residential Services, Business Services and Other Operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Time Warner Cable Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Time Warner Cable Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.