Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Dow Chemical (DOW) Share Price
News headlines about Dow Chemical (NYSE:DOW) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Dow Chemical earned a news impact score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the basic materials company an impact score of 45.0857350538794 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Global Cellulose Ether Market 2017-2021 – Key Vendors are Akzo … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- RGS Energy Announces Settlement Agreement with Iroquois Capital – Nasdaq (nasdaq.com)
- Superfund site in Evansville partially removed from EPA priority list – Casper Star-Tribune Online (trib.com)
- Dow Packaging and Specialty Plastics and Keep America Beautiful Announce Hefty – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Joe Krkoska to Become ADAMA’s Executive Vice President of Global Operations – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a $78.00 target price on shares of Dow Chemical in a research report on Wednesday, September 6th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, four have assigned a hold rating, six have given a buy rating and one has given a strong buy rating to the company’s stock. The company has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $72.02.
About Dow Chemical
Receive News & Ratings for Dow Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dow Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.