Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact DXC Technology (CSC) Stock Price
Media headlines about DXC Technology (NYSE:CSC) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. DXC Technology earned a news impact score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the information technology services provider an impact score of 47.4479696689512 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Vanguard Group Inc Sold A Lot More Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Stock – ExpressNewsline (expressnewsline.com)
- DXC Technology Co (CSC) Is Yet to See Trading Action on Aug 25 – Thorold News (whatsonthorold.com)
- Quarterly EPS analysis of Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (NASDAQ:ITCI) – XNewsPress (xnewspress.com)
- Berenberg Bank Reiterates “Buy” Rating for Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) – ExpressNewsline (expressnewsline.com)
- Regent Investment Management Has Upped Its Computer Sciences Co (CSC) Holding; Aqr Capital Management … – Thorold News (whatsonthorold.com)
Shares of DXC Technology (NYSE CSC) traded down 3.01% on Friday, reaching $69.01. 5,525,651 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. DXC Technology has a one year low of $32.51 and a one year high of $74.92. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $69.24 and a 200 day moving average price of $60.04.
DXC Technology Company Profile
DXC Technology Company provides digital information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company provides a range of services, including analytics, applications, business process, cloud and workload, consulting, enterprise and cloud applications, security, and workplace and mobility. The Company offers a portfolio of analytics services, to provide insights and accelerate users’ digital transformation.
Receive News & Ratings for DXC Technology Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DXC Technology Co and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.