Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Skyline Medical (SKLN) Share Price
News headlines about Skyline Medical (NASDAQ:SKLN) have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Skyline Medical earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 46.3112957524749 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Helomics® Corporation Announces the appointment of Dr. Marc Malandro to its Advisory Board, providing strategic insights for the Skyline Medical – Helomics Joint Venture (finance.yahoo.com)
- D-CHIP from Helomics and Skyline Medical Targets Explosive Growth in Artificial Intelligence Healthcare Market (finance.yahoo.com)
- 13G Filing: Sabby Capital and Skyline Medical Inc. (SKLN) (feedproxy.google.com)
- Skyline Medical prices $3m offering (massdevice.com)
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Prices Firm Commitment Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants (streetinsider.com)
Skyline Medical (NASDAQ SKLN) remained flat at $$0.95 during trading on Wednesday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 697,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,145,133. The stock has a market cap of $5.96, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.01 and a beta of 1.06. Skyline Medical has a 12-month low of $0.91 and a 12-month high of $3.45.
Skyline Medical Company Profile
Skyline Medical Inc is a medical device company that develops and manufactures The STREAMWAY System, a solution for the collection and disposal of infectious fluids that result from surgical procedures and post-operative care. The Company distributes these products to hospitals, surgical centers and other medical facilities where bodily and irrigation fluids produced during surgical procedures must be contained, measured, documented and disposed.
Receive News & Ratings for Skyline Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skyline Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.