Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Cleantech Solutions International (CLNT) Stock Price
Media coverage about Cleantech Solutions International (NASDAQ:CLNT) has been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Cleantech Solutions International earned a media sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the industrial products company an impact score of 44.4928573214129 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- How Should Investors React To Cleantech Solutions International Inc’s (NASDAQ:CLNT) CEO Pay? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) Reports $560K Share and Purchase Agreement with AnyWorkspace (streetinsider.com)
- Cleantech Solutions International Enters into Share and Purchase Agreement with AnyWorkspace to Expand into Coworking Space Business (prnewswire.com)
- BRIEF-Cleantech Solutions International Says Shareholders Approve Of Corporate Name Change (CLNT) (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Cleantech Solutions International Announces Shareholder Approval of Corporate Name Change to Sharing Economy International Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Cleantech Solutions International (NASDAQ:CLNT) opened at $6.42 on Thursday. Cleantech Solutions International has a 1 year low of $2.31 and a 1 year high of $12.40.
Cleantech Solutions International, Inc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells textile dyeing and finishing machines and sells forged products and fabricated products to a range of clean technology customers, including high precision forged rolled rings and related components for the wind power industry and other industries.
Receive News & Ratings for Cleantech Solutions International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cleantech Solutions International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.