Somewhat Positive News Coverage Extremely Likely to Impact Medical Marijuana (MJNA) Share Price
Press coverage about Medical Marijuana (OTCMKTS:MJNA) has trended somewhat positive recently, InfoTrie reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Medical Marijuana earned a news sentiment score of 1.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news stories about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Medical Marijuana’s analysis:
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission panelist Miller says time for his exit (arkansasonline.com)
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission Member To Resign (5newsonline.com)
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiary Phyto Animal Health to Exhibit at CBD Expo East in Orlando, Florida (finance.yahoo.com)
- Medical Marijuana (MJNA) Receives News Sentiment Rating of 1.00 (americanbankingnews.com)
- Medical Marijuana Market 2018 Import Export Consumption Analysis, Sales Revenue, Cost and Margin 2024 (pmlive.com)
Shares of MJNA opened at $0.06 on Friday. Medical Marijuana has a fifty-two week low of $0.06 and a fifty-two week high of $0.19.
Medical Marijuana, Inc, an investment holding company, operates in the medical marijuana and industrial hemp markets. Its products range from patented and proprietary based cannabinoid products to seed and stalk or isolated high value extracts manufactured and formulated for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmeceutical industries.
Featured Article: Asset Allocation, Balancing Your Investments
Receive News & Ratings for Medical Marijuana Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medical Marijuana and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.