Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Very Likely to Affect LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) Stock Price
Press coverage about LinkedIn Corp (NYSE:LNKD) has trended somewhat positive on Thursday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn Corp earned a coverage optimism score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the social networking company an impact score of 84 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is very likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- UK Government to Rule on Murdoch Takeover Deal – U.S. News & World Report (usnews.com)
- Tradeshift hoping to ready initial public offering, says CEO (finance.yahoo.com)
- MICROSOFT Stock (profitconfidential.com)
- These are the top 5 tech CEOs in San Francisco as ranked by their female employees (finance.yahoo.com)
- LinkedIn President of China leaving company (seekingalpha.com)
LinkedIn Corp Company Profile
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn Corp and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.