Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact CytRx Corporation (CYTR) Share Price
News coverage about CytRx Corporation (NASDAQ:CYTR) has trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CytRx Corporation earned a news impact score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.9769576294153 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- The Money Book: Alexander L. Cappello (labusinessjournal.com)
- CytRx : Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis & Co. Recommends CytRx Corp. Stockholders Vote ‘FOR’ the Proposed Reverse Stock Split (4-traders.com)
- BRIEF-CytRx corp says Glass Lewis & Co recommends CytRx stockholders vote “for” proposed reverse stock split – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis & Co. Recommends CytRx Corp. Stockholders Vote “FOR” the … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- BRIEF-CytRx corp says Glass Lewis & Co recommends CytRx stockholders vote “for” proposed reverse stock split (CYTR) (markets.businessinsider.com)
Separately, ValuEngine lowered CytRx Corporation from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research report on Friday, September 1st. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has issued a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. The company currently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $2.50.
CytRx Corporation Company Profile
CytRx Corporation is a biopharmaceutical research and development company specializing in oncology. The Company is focused on the clinical development of aldoxorubicin, its modified version of the chemotherapeutic agent, doxorubicin. It is engaged in Phase III trials for aldoxorubicin as a therapy for patients with soft tissue sarcoma (STS) whose tumors have progressed after treatment with chemotherapy.
Receive News & Ratings for CytRx Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CytRx Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.