Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect InterXion (INXN) Stock Price
Media coverage about InterXion (NYSE:INXN) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research group scores the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. InterXion earned a coverage optimism score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the technology company an impact score of 46.5577766904126 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- FY2017 EPS Estimates for InterXion Holding NV (INXN) Increased by SunTrust Banks (americanbankingnews.com)
- InterXion Holding NV (INXN) Receives Average Rating of “Buy” from Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- SunTrust Banks Analysts Lift Earnings Estimates for InterXion Holding N.V. (INXN) (americanbankingnews.com)
- InterXion (INXN) Rating Reiterated by SunTrust Banks (americanbankingnews.com)
- $148.18 Million in Sales Expected for InterXion Holding N.V. (INXN) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
InterXion (NYSE:INXN) traded up $0.40 during trading on Monday, hitting $57.18. 300,787 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 425,780. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.22, a quick ratio of 0.72 and a current ratio of 0.72. The stock has a market cap of $4,049.95, a PE ratio of 88.72, a P/E/G ratio of 6.43 and a beta of 0.56. InterXion has a 12-month low of $33.82 and a 12-month high of $59.14.
InterXion Company Profile
InterXion Holding N.V. is a provider of carrier and cloud neutral colocation data center services in Europe. The Company operates through two segments: France, Germany, The Netherlands and UK, and rest of Europe, which consists of its operations in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Receive News & Ratings for InterXion Holding NV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InterXion Holding NV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.