Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Bioamber (BIOA) Share Price
Media coverage about Bioamber (NYSE:BIOA) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Bioamber earned a news sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the biotechnology company an impact score of 47.0532142961977 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- BioAmber Inc. (NYSE:BIOA) – Stock to Watch – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Brokerages Set $6.50 Price Target for Bioamber Inc (BIOA) (americanbankingnews.com)
- BioAmber Inc. (NYSE:BIOA) – Hot Mover to Watch – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Under the Consideration of Analysts: Bioamber Inc (BIOA) – ExpertGazette (expertgazette.com)
- An Eye on Average True Range (ATR) – BioAmber Inc., (NYSE: BIOA) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
Bioamber (BIOA) traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $0.40. The company had a trading volume of 814,622 shares, compared to its average volume of 948,986. Bioamber has a twelve month low of $0.32 and a twelve month high of $6.24. The company has a quick ratio of 0.75, a current ratio of 1.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24.
BioAmber Inc (BioAmber), formerly DNP Green Technology, Inc, is an industrial biotechnology company, which produces sustainable chemicals. The Company’s technology platform combines industrial biotechnology and chemical catalysis to convert renewable feedstocks into sustainable chemicals that are replacements for petroleum-derived chemicals, which are used in a range of everyday products, including plastics, food additives and personal care products.
Receive News & Ratings for Bioamber Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bioamber and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.