Somewhat Negative Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect ADT (ADT) Stock Price
News headlines about ADT (NYSE:ADT) have trended somewhat negative this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ADT earned a media sentiment score of -0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the health services provider an impact score of 43.8736638751473 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Physical Security Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2022 – MilTech (military-technologies.net)
- Private Contract Security Service Market 2022- Analysis and Trends … – MilTech (military-technologies.net)
- Home Automation Market Size & Share Will Reach USD 21.0 Billion by 2020 (sbwire.com)
- Deep Dive into Alarm Monitoring System Market to observe latest trends, market dynamics and future growth- 2017 to … – Digital Journal (digitaljournal.com)
- Physical Security Services Market Growth Opportunities, Driving Factors by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and … – MilTech (military-technologies.net)
Shares of ADT (NYSE ADT) remained flat at $$41.98 on Friday. ADT has a one year low of $24.22 and a one year high of $41.98.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Somewhat Negative Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect ADT (ADT) Stock Price” was published by Watch List News and is owned by of Watch List News. If you are accessing this news story on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright legislation. The original version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/somewhat-negative-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-adt-adt-stock-price/1770116.html.
ADT Company Profile
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.