Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact AOL (AOL) Share Price
Media coverage about AOL (NYSE:AOL) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AOL earned a news impact score of 0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the technology company an impact score of 44.3856588798696 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Taking Aim at Quotient Technology Inc (QUOT) Shares (expressnewsline.com)
- Wal-Mart, Google Team Up to Take on Amazon – Presented by: The Aol. On Network (nasdaq.com)
- Great Waters Financial Ranks No. 3139 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 105% (prnewswire.com)
- Amazon Takes Over Whole Foods – Presented by: The Aol. On Network (nasdaq.com)
- Inc. Magazine Unveils 36th Annual List of Americas Fastest-Growing Private Companies?the Inc. 5000 (itbusinessnet.com)
AOL Company Profile
AOL Inc (AOL) is a global media and technology company with a worldwide audience and a suite of digital brands, products and services that it offers to consumers, advertisers, publishers and subscribers. The Company has three reportable segments: The Brand Group, The Membership Group and AOL Platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for AOL Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AOL Inc. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.