Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Avinger (AVGR) Stock Price
Media headlines about Avinger (NASDAQ:AVGR) have trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, according to Accern. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Avinger earned a news impact score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the medical device company an impact score of 46.6222741232162 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Glowing Stock’s Review: Avinger Inc (NASDAQ: AVGR) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Avinger to Announce Third Quarter 2017 Results on November 9, 2017 – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Avinger (AVGR) Receives 510(k) Clearance for Design Modifications of Pantheris – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- Avinger Receives 510(k) Clearance for Design Modifications to Enhance Performance of Pantheris Image-Guided Atherectomy Device (finance.yahoo.com)
- Signals from Technical Perspective – Avinger, Inc., (NASDAQ: AVGR) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
Separately, Zacks Investment Research cut Avinger from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Monday, July 17th. Four investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and one has given a buy rating to the company’s stock. Avinger presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and an average target price of $5.00.
Avinger Company Profile
Avinger, Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. The Company designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems that are used by physicians to treat patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD). The Company focuses on introducing products based on its lumivascular platform, which is an intravascular image-guided system.
Receive News & Ratings for Avinger Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avinger Inc. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.