Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Share Price
News coverage about Applied DNA Sciences (NASDAQ:APDN) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Applied DNA Sciences earned a coverage optimism score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the technology company an impact score of 46.7113431908368 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Mid-Afternoon Market Update: NASDAQ Tops 7,000; Longfin Shares Spike Higher (benzinga.com)
- Having Optimistic Price Growth Rate: Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Applied DNA Announces Selected Preliminary Unaudited Fiscal … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Applied DNA Announces Selected Preliminary Unaudited Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End Results (finance.yahoo.com)
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Updates Q4 Earnings Guidance (americanbankingnews.com)
APDN has been the topic of a number of research reports. ValuEngine cut shares of Applied DNA Sciences from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a report on Friday, September 1st. Maxim Group set a $5.00 price target on shares of Applied DNA Sciences and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, December 8th.
About Applied DNA Sciences
Applied DNA Sciences, Inc is engaged in creating security solutions addressing the challenges of modern commerce. The Company is also engaged in the large-scale production of specific deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) sequences using the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). Its principal technology platform includes SigNature DNA, SigNature T DNA, fiberTyping, DNAnet, digitalDNA, SigNify and Beacon.
Receive News & Ratings for Applied DNA Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Applied DNA Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.