Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Qudian (QD) Share Price
News stories about Qudian (NYSE:QD) have trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Qudian earned a media sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the company an impact score of 47.0280141568951 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- $0.23 EPS Expected for Qudian Inc – (QD) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Manage Your Risk Before Making Any Investment Decision – Qudian Inc., (NYSE: QD) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Investors are Unsure How to React (Brief Analysis) – Qudian Inc (NYSE: QD) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Notable Stocks Trending Alert: Qudian Inc., (NYSE: QD), Williams … – TNN (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Overview on Stock’s Volatility – Qudian Inc., (NYSE: QD) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
Shares of Qudian stock traded down $0.31 during mid-day trading on Monday, reaching $14.63. The company had a trading volume of 1,872,092 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,162,955. Qudian has a 52-week low of $11.33 and a 52-week high of $35.45. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.14, a current ratio of 1.39 and a quick ratio of 1.39.
Qudian Inc provides cash credit products, which provide funds in digital form, and merchandise credit products. The Company operates through an online platform and all the transaction are facilitated through mobile devices. Borrowers can apply for credit on their mobile phones and receive approval within a few seconds.
Receive News & Ratings for Qudian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qudian and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.