Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect DelMar Pharmaceuticals (DMPI) Stock Price
News headlines about DelMar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:DMPI) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. DelMar Pharmaceuticals earned a news sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the company an impact score of 46.8492335488654 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals Appoints Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. as Strategic Advisor (prnewswire.com)
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals appoints Oppenheimer & Co as strategic advisor (seekingalpha.com)
- Zacks: DelMar Pharmaceuticals Inc (DMPI) Given Consensus Recommendation of “Strong Buy” by Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- -$0.11 EPS Expected for DelMar Pharmaceuticals Inc (DMPI) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Stay Cool with Active Stock: Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. (MPVD),DelMar Pharmaceuticals (DMPI) (bitcoinpriceupdate.review)
DMPI has been the subject of several research analyst reports. ValuEngine upgraded DelMar Pharmaceuticals from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Thursday, August 2nd. HC Wainwright set a $12.00 price objective on DelMar Pharmaceuticals and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, May 23rd.
About DelMar Pharmaceuticals
DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a clinical stage drug development company, focuses on developing and commercializing anti-cancer therapies to treat cancer patients who have failed to respond to modern therapy. Its product candidate includes VAL-083, a small-molecule chemotherapeutic agent, which is in Phase III study for the treatment of recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
Further Reading: Fundamental Analysis and Individual Investors
Receive News & Ratings for DelMar Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DelMar Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.