SolarCoin (SLR) Achieves Market Capitalization of $13.57 Million
SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 19th. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $13.57 million and $56,347.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 20.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003743 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Lykke Exchange, Bleutrade and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.14 or 0.01875630 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004056 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005619 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016577 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000935 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Livecoin and Lykke Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.