SoftBank Group Corp. (OTCMKTS:SFTBF – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $40.49 and traded as low as $37.10. SoftBank Group shares last traded at $37.12, with a volume of 1,053 shares trading hands.
SoftBank Group Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $39.99 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $40.49.
About SoftBank Group
SoftBank Group Corp. provides telecommunication services in Japan and internationally. It operates through five segments: Investment Business of Holding Companies, SoftBank Vision Funds, SoftBank, Arm, and Latin America Funds. The company offers mobile communications, broadband, and fixed-line communications services; and sells mobile devices.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoftBank Group (SFTBF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for SoftBank Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoftBank Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.