SocialCoin (SOCC) Price Up 14.9% Over Last Week
SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded up 12.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0060 or 0.00000090 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, SocialCoin has traded 14.9% higher against the US dollar. SocialCoin has a market cap of $8,363.00 and $46.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00023997 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 1,384,879 coins. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.