SocialCoin Achieves Market Cap of $6,026.00 (SOCC)
SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded 31% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One SocialCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges. SocialCoin has a total market capitalization of $6,026.00 and $425.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SocialCoin has traded down 31% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.