Social (SCL) Price Hits $0.67 on Exchanges
Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded up 15.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. During the last seven days, Social has traded 32% lower against the US dollar. One Social token can currently be bought for $0.67 or 0.00005238 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Social has a market capitalization of $11.15 million and approximately $9,784.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00012386 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $149.16 or 0.01171240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004160 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00023798 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00062115 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.82 or 0.00383352 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007860 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00127269 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002685 BTC.
Social Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Social Token Trading
Social can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Social directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.