Social (SCL) Price Hits $0.39 on Major Exchanges
Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded down 33.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. During the last week, Social has traded 36.1% lower against the US dollar. One Social token can now be bought for $0.39 or 0.00005603 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Social has a market cap of $6.56 million and $22,511.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 23.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.28 or 0.01160270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00020178 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014301 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00045911 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.45 or 0.00491833 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00091610 BTC.
Social Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Buying and Selling Social
Social can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Social directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.