Social Activity Token (SAT) Price Hits $0.0004 on Top Exchanges
Social Activity Token (CURRENCY:SAT) traded 18.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. Social Activity Token has a market cap of $45,175.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Social Activity Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Social Activity Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Exrates and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Social Activity Token has traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007412 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00056090 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.49 or 0.00372273 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004359 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014104 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015455 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Social Activity Token Token Profile
Social Activity Token Token Trading
Social Activity Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Activity Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Activity Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social Activity Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Activity Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Activity Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.