SnowGem (XSG) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $85,904.00
SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 16th. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0852 or 0.00002126 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. SnowGem has a market cap of $967,490.00 and approximately $85,904.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SnowGem has traded up 19% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,008.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $139.32 or 0.03477444 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.94 or 0.01521040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.20 or 0.03748869 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.67 or 0.01314516 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00110324 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.95 or 0.01346616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.37 or 0.00333608 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000360 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.