SnowGem (XSG) Price Hits $0.0466 on Exchanges
SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 17th. Over the last seven days, SnowGem has traded 17.5% lower against the US dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for $0.0466 or 0.00000480 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. SnowGem has a market capitalization of $529,456.00 and approximately $205,070.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,725.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $212.02 or 0.02184112 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.04 or 0.00916520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $295.06 or 0.03037175 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00013810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.73 or 0.00779524 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00058898 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $74.52 or 0.00767083 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.60 or 0.00273828 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000030 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.