SnowGem Price Tops $0.0992 (XSG)
SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. SnowGem has a total market cap of $745,028.00 and approximately $56,412.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for about $0.0992 or 0.00001530 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Graviex. During the last week, SnowGem has traded up 18.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,501.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $207.93 or 0.03208438 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $450.58 or 0.06952455 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $53.87 or 0.00830844 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.94 or 0.01726517 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00171032 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.30 or 0.01794534 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.95 or 0.00307832 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,510,059 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.