Snovio One Day Trading Volume Tops $427,843.00 (SNOV)
Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 19th. During the last week, Snovio has traded down 1% against the dollar. One Snovio token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0344 or 0.00000398 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta and Kucoin. Snovio has a total market capitalization of $13.95 million and approximately $427,843.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008381 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $74.40 or 0.00860668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015381 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011620 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00044995 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00104391 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.64 or 0.00180937 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Snovio Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Buying and Selling Snovio
Snovio can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.