SnipCoin (SNIP) Trading Up 5.7% Over Last 7 Days
SnipCoin (CURRENCY:SNIP) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, SnipCoin has traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. SnipCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $226.00 worth of SnipCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnipCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000101 BTC.
SnipCoin Token Profile
SnipCoin Token Trading
SnipCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnipCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnipCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnipCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnipCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnipCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.