SmileyCoin Price Tops $0.0000 on Exchanges (SMLY)
SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 49.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last week, SmileyCoin has traded down 48.2% against the US dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $196,421.00 and $70.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00031500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 77.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.